Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spinach Dip

S, DR and I are hitting up a vegan potluck tomorrow! We're excited to see all our friends and have been working on preparing some tasty dishes to take along. Among them is this spinach dip, which I just tossed together. I spent some time hunting for a recipe that used what we had in the house, but didn't find one. This one is really good.

Spinach Dip
1 box silken firm tofu (Mori-Nu)
1 c thawed frozen chopped spinach (drained)
1/2 c vegan mayo
2 cloves garlic
1 packet vegan onion soup mix (don't ask why I had this in the house!)
1 TB lemon juice

Combine everything in a food processor or vitamix and blend until combined. Refrigerate overnight to let the flavors develop. However, I will admit that it tastes pretty good fresh out of the food processor!

Makes 2 cups

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails