Thursday, June 5, 2008

Saucy Pasta and Greens

The other night we were feeling too lazy to do what we wanted with the braising greens, which involved something with quinoa and indian spices that I was cooking up in my head, so I went to the old fall back: pasta and greens.

The pasta is a "secret recipe" that isn't much of a secret. DR wanted mac'n'cheese, I wanted normal pasta, so I made a half and half sauce: half cheeze sauce, half regular red sauce. Mix them together and they are great! I used the mac'n'cheeze recipe from the new Vegetarian Times that is very easy and surprisingly good! It's also nut free, for any nut free people out there.
On the side, I made some mixed greens that we got in our CSA box (kale, bok choy, and ??? green). I cooked them with a little oil and balsamic vinegar. They were great! I love me some greens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails